We can’t wait to ring in the Christmas season with you—Decatur City-style. Reserve a socially distant space for your family and enjoy a night of Christmas music, holiday treats, and celebrating together.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for all our guests. We ask that you attend this event only with members of your own household. Only one person should register for the entire group.
- Your ticket reserves one outdoor seating area that will accommodate up to four people. If you have more than four people in your household, you can reserve two spaces.
- Check-in will open at 6:00 p.m. and seating will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Seating areas will be spaced at least six feet apart.
- Guests may bring their own folding chairs and picnic blankets.
- Masks are required.
- Temperature checks will be done at check-in.
- This event is outside and weather-dependent.
Seating is limited and reservations are required.
Donate to Friends of Refugees:
We will be collecting new toys for the Friends of Refugees Holiday Christmas Store. Check out the list of needed items or, for a fully contactless donation, buy from their Amazon wishlist.